May 2-4, 2018
Mandalay Bay Convention Center Las Vegas
HD Expo (Hospitality Design Exposition & Conference) is the largest and most preeminent hospitality design tradeshow. Decision-makers attend accredited seminars and social events, and the exposition floor features exhibitors across a wide variety of product categories. Industry members gathers each year to connect with peers and to experience what’s new in product design, thought leadership, and innovative ideas.
• Nearly 12,000 industry professionals registered for HD Expo 2017.
• Over 85% of attendees are décor and design decision-makers.
• The average planned spend with 2017 exhibitors was $2.57 million.
• HD Expo exhibitors average 166 qualified leads over three days
HD magazine and the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) co-sponsor the annual competition (now in its 22nd year) that honors the most innovative products displayed at HD Expo. For an entry form, please visit iida.org or hdexpo.com.
- Show Guide: This comprehensive guide to the expo provides you the opportunity to promote your company, event, or products. Make your presence known by advertising in the guide that attendees look for the minute they walk into the show.
- Show Daily: Filled with breaking news, event information, and the latest info from the show floor, this piece is where the HD editors keep our attendees abreast of what is happening, while it’s happening. A show daily ad—or series of ads—can help you creatively announce a sequence of messages, with up to the minute impact on your booth traffic.
- Sponsorships: We offer a wide array of sponsorship opportunities to increase your brand awareness and build show traffic at our event. With items to fit every budget, we are happy to customize a sponsorship program that meets your objectives and scope.
HD Expo exhibitors recognize new industry professionals worthy of a travel scholarship to attend the show. On average, nearly 40 professionals, each with less than three years of experience and who have never attended the show before, explore the exhibits and take part in education at HD Expo— furthering their knowledge of the industry. Exhibitors may submit up to five nominations for the New Design Professional Program. Check back soon for details.
We provide two signature opportunities to connect with attendees while at HD Expo. The Opening Drive Party gets things started at Top Golf on the first night of the show, where guests network with friends old and new as they celebrate being together again.
Party by the Pool is the largest and most talked about see-and-be-seen soiree of the year. Guests mingle poolside in Las Vegas, meeting new colleagues and catching up with peers at HD Expo’s legendary poolside party. Put your brand name on these evenings of networking and snag a VIP networking venue for your company.